Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
::Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu:::Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah and His blessings::

Friday, September 22, 2006

Ramadhan Mubarak :D

Assalamualaykum warahmatullah wabarakatu,Bismillah Hirah'manir Raheem.
Allahuma Sali'ala sayidina Muhammadin nabiyil ummi wa 'Ala ali wa sahbihi wa salim.

I pray that the readers of this blog are in good health and Imaan. Ameen.

Just a quick post to say Ramadhan Mubarak/Mabrook! Alhamdulilah by the will of Allah we have now left Sha'ban and entered the Holy month of Ramadhan. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala accept all our fasts for His sake only, keep us steadfast in Ibadah and give us the ability to strengthen our Imaan. Ameeen!

As we have entered the Holy month we must ensure that our time is used efficiently in Ibadaah and spent in the path of Allah. Every moment is precious so let us use our time wisely! Insha'Allah may we all see this month as an opportunity to better ourselves for the sake of Allah and to become closer to Him.

I regret to tell you that there will be fewer posts on this blog as I have a firm intention to utilise every second I can. I intented to post more posts on here but unfortunately there were a few posts I wanted to write on that were left as half drafts..alhamdulilah there are many useful links at the top of my side bar which I recommend you read. Please also have a look at the blogs on my side bar.

To receive any updates via email when new posts are posted you can subscribe to this blog by simply entering your email address subscription box on the right. If you feel that you'd like to be notified that way so that it can save on time, feel free. Please note that all email address's are kept strictly confidential and will not be passed on to any third parties.

As it is Ramadhan, I wanted to make a request for both those who know me personally and who don't to forgive me for any of my shortcomings or for anything that I have said or done that may have offended you. Please keep me in your duaas and also remember those muslims around the world who are less fortunate than we are, and those muslims who are suffering at the hands of the kuffar.

A beautiful duaa courtesy of Muslimah Ukhti :D (as always in my duaas sis);

May Allah grant us success in these blessed days and nights of this beautiful month and throughout our life time, to follow the path of our Beloved Nabi Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam.
May Allah shower His Mercy and Blessing on the entire muslim ummah.

Ya Allah protect us from the punishment of the grave, hellfire, all harms, the evils of our nafs and shaytaan.
Ya Allah protect us from every sin and accept our Ibaadah and Fasts in this blessed month.

Ya Allah! grant us the taufiq to carry on doing good deeds in Ramadhan and throughout the year.
Ya Allah! I ask You for Your love and the love of those who love You, and for the love of every action which will bring me closer to Your love.

Praise and gratitude be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds, and peace and blessings be on Prophet Muhammad Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam, his family, his Companions, and those who rightly follow them.
Aameen!!!

Wassalamualaykum warahmatullah