Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
::Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu:::Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah and His blessings::

Monday, July 10, 2006

Tick tock..tick tock

Assalamualaykum warahmatullah wabarakatu,Bismillah Hirah'manir Raheem.
Allahuma Sali'ala sayidina Muhammadin nabiyil ummi wa 'Ala ali wa sahbihi wa salim

Life is like a ticking clock; each moment is precious and can never be gained back. Every day in out lives we are faced with the same routine however how much of that time do we actually spend in the solitude of dhikr or how much of that time do we spend gaining pleasure and nearness to Allah..compared to the time of the beloved Prophet salialahualayhi wassalam very little of our time is spent doing good.

In this day and age it has become such that time waste is very common and the rememberance of Allah subhana wa ta'ala has become scarce, and the sad thing is that each day there are fewer and fewer people acting upon the naseeha.

The rate that time flies is an extremely scary thought, it seems as though it was only yesterday when I was learning how to read the Qur'aan (I'm not that young) and now I'm another year older with bigger battles to cross and much more learning to acomplish..subhana'Allah the thought is really scary.
I look back on the past year and it makes me wonder how much have I done to become closer to Allah, have I done enough to make up for the sins that I have committed..have I done enough to prepare for my grave?

Ali ibn Abi Talib said:
Put aside your pride, set down your arrogance, and remember your grave

These words are so true and it should become upon us to be at the forefront of preparing ourselves for death and our graves.

I end this short post with the intention of utilising my time for efficiently, spent in His subhana wa ta'ala path and His path only. I pray that Allah subhana wa ta'ala gives me the ability to make it such that every day is spent seeking His pleasure only and following the sunnah of Rasullullah salialahualayhi wassalam. I pray that I am blessed with His mercy and I pray that He accepts forgiveness from this sinful slave. Ameen wa thuma ameen.
Please forgive me for my many shortcomings.

Duaas requested.
Wassalamualaykum warahmatullah