Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
::Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu:::Peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah and His blessings::

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Actions and Intentions

Assalamualaykum warahmatullah wabarakatu,

Bismillah Hirah'manir Raheem. I begin in the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Allahuma Sali'ala sayidina Muhammadin nabiyil ummi wa 'Ala ali wa sahbihi wa salim

With everything we do in life we should have a clear intention and our aim behind all of our intentions should be Fisabililah(For the pleasure of Allah).
Our Beloved Prophet sali'ala hu'alayhi wasssalam said
Inamal 'Amaloo biniyaat.Definately actions depend on intentions

We should make sure that all our actions confirm with that of Allah's deen and perform that intention with the hope of seeking Allah's pleasure alone.

I begin this blog with the intention of propagating Allah's deen, with the intention of seeking Allah's pleasure alone, with the intention of sharing the knowledge that I have with the muslim ummah.
I pray that Allah, the Most High, accepts all my efforts in His path to spread His deen through the best of my ability. Ameen